Saturday 26 March 2011

Top 10 love quotes............

  • " Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."


  • " Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."


  • " If I know what love is, it is because of you."


  • " Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."


  • " If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."


  • " God can heal a broken heart, but you have to give Him all the pieces."


  • " Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts."


  • " Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water."


  • " If your heart is the strongest muscle of the body, why does it break so easily?"


  • " The greatest pain that comes with love is loving someone you can't have."

No comments:

Post a Comment